Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MAD

Tonight I went on a date where the conversation just made me smile. My friend was talking about how he was conversing with someone he worked with and the guy told him about how lame marriage can be over time. Interesting topic, eh? Well, he went on to tell me what his opinion is (let me just tell you I couldn't hide my smile) his comments were adorable! He said: "Kristi! I want to be mad about my wife! I want her to want me so bad that I have to beg her to keep her distance so that we can plan the wedding and get things in place! I want to think about her all day and count down the minutes til I get to see her! I just want to be completely mad about her!" I sat there with a sincere smile on my face and said: "well, that doesn't sound like you are asking for too much to me." He smiled and said "I refuse to settle for someone who doesn't want to be with me or someone who thinks that they might be able to grow to love me." To my sweet friends- male or female- PLEASE don't ever settle. My date was right to say the things he said. Find some one who is mad about you and you are mad about them and then once you have found it DON'T EVER EVER EVER let that love, passion, and respect be tamed or lessened in any way! It's worth waiting for, and its worth working at, and its worth keeping! I know it's real and we can all have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment