Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bucket List


So, believe it or not, I have a bucket list. There are so many things I want to do while I am alive that I wrote them all down right before I graduated from High School. Just this morning I went back and looked at it (I carry it around with me to where ever I move to). I realized that my list has become very short. I have about completed everything that is on my list of things to do in my life. One that I had not yet done was to go out of the country. Well, a couple texts later from a past comp. from the mish I had booked a trip to Mexico! I am so excited!
A part of me can't wait to cross this goal off of my list and yet at the same time I am worried about running out of things that I have always dreamed of doing. I am reading a book that is currently talking about changing your dreams and making new dreams. I think that I am in that process right now. I am trying to figure out what path to take. Making new dreams isn't always easy but sometimes there's a definate need for change.
What a great time to be alive. SO many people say that your twenties are your most confusing, frusterating, wild and crazy times of your entire life... I think that I am starting to understand that more fully now. hhhmmmm.... I better go dream and get back to you eh? No worries. I'll dream BIG!!!!! I always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment