Saturday, May 30, 2009

In a Glance



I am attempting to get all caught up! I know that I haven't really written in my blog since I have been dating Wes. We both keep pretty busy and when we have had down time we usually spent it with each other so I have neglected my blog. I am so sorry.
I tried to write down some highlights and put them each in a seperate post to keep each memory organized.
I am aware that I never really wrote about me dating Adam. I hope you know that the reason was because it seemed like everyone wrote about Adam and for the most part anything that progressed between me and him I felt like the entire world already knew about it. It was a good experience for me. I was flattered that he chose to date me. We were so much alike that sometimes it was too much to handle and in the end we both had needs that werent being met and so rather than work on it we chose to say good-bye as I was in the middle of my second screening for my grad program and He was preparing to go to DC and to take the LSAT and prep for Harvard. Adam is awesome! He is doing great in DC and living the life he truly desires for himself. As for myself I passed my second go around and am now approved for my last year of my Grad program. Things worked out.


I know that many of you want to know about Wes. I am aware... or am becoming aware of how noticably happy I have been in a different way than most of you are use to. I know that most of you know me as the happy, spastic, life is a party, high spirited, goal oriented, school focused, work junky....lots of things changed when I started dating Wes. Life became more real to me. I value new things. Dating Wes has opened my eyes to the realization of what I need and what I want in my life.
I have been very distant this week and I am so sorry if I have offended any of you. I have been pretty down this week. I am not yet ready to write about Wes and I and all the adventures we've had... but I can say that I regret saying good-bye to him but I will never regret the time we've had! The good times out weigh the hard times we had and I am heart broken that we have said good-bye. I think that I am still holding out for a miracle and hoping that I will be forgiven for such a big mistake of saying good-bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kristi had no idea you were a blogger too! I love mine, I also have my concealed weapons and I never thought I would enjoy shooting but I really do. Anyways take a look at my blog if ya want. It's www.sovereensmile.blogspot.com
    Lots of love:)

    ReplyDelete