Sunday, April 5, 2009

A day in the cold






Scott at Temple Square on Friday Morning.





This weekend was a lot of fun! My friend flew in from Texas and I picked him up from the airport Friday morning. It was snowing so you can imagine his surprise with the extreme difference from Texas. lol. As if snow wasn't weird enough for him we went and walked around temple square and the Gateway mall- he absolutely froze! (As did I for that matter! lol I am such a wuss)




For lunch we went to Tucanos. I don't know if I have ever seen Scott so happy before! Men and their meat! lol We had to walk around the mall for a while afterwards we were both so full! We went to Urban Trends and both got a fake candy grill to wear to the reunion but it didn't fit our mouths- dang it! However we totally could have pulled them off when we went to go see his Dad bc we drove through some shady areas on our way there.
It was a fun morning!




2 comments:

  1. Ya...... Utah is COLD! I think you were trying to kill me. One of those, if I can't have you then no one can kind of thing. But I'm tougher than you thought ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...what???? who can't have who????? What are you saying crazy boy? I think that cold got to you. lol

    ReplyDelete