Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Do I dare?


So, I have never ever done anything with my hair! In fact.... I have never really done very many fad things with myself. That may sound weird to you if you know me now but even back in the day everything was purely natural and I prided myself on that. It wasn't until my mission that I pierced my ears even. Crazy, eh?
It shouldn't come as a surprise now to hear that I have never done anything with my hair. My hair naturally changes colors. In the summer it goes very auburn and in the winter it goes so dark brown that sometimes it can even look black. Because I have never done anything fake or drastic to my hair... I feel the need. (Isn't it crazy how as you get older you need to find random things that liberate you in a way that is hard to describe with words?)(lol)
So, I think that I am going to cut and color my hair similar to Kates up above. I am so nervous about it though!

3 comments:

  1. go for it girl! it will look so great! (i love your hair either way because it curly, i have always loved curly hair since my is straight and wont curl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! My hair philosophy is this: it will ALWAYS grow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog through Trish Hynst's. Ours is www.jacobandkim.blogspot.com if you haven't already seen it. And by the way, I think you should go for the new cut and color, although your hair is already gorgeous as it is!

    ReplyDelete