Friday, August 21, 2009

Zachary




WHo would have thought that me getting Swine FLu would have brough me and Zach back together again. For those who don't know Zach, I will quickly tell you our story.


The first time I met Zach was while I was on my mission and he had just got home from his mission and he was always helping the missionaries out. So, we became friends out in VA. When I got home from my mission Zach moved out to Utah. I ran into him at rock the block, he got my phone number, and we went out quite a few times. I really liked him but I was also going on dates with other guys and one other one in particular. It ended up coming down to Zach and this other guy and I picked the other guy. Zach and I remained friends but distant friends. We spoke occasionally and even went on a date at the beginning of the year before I started dating Adam.


When I got the swine flu he offered to make me waffles to help me get better....I ended up refusing and by that night I had been admitted to the hospital. Around two or three a.m. I woke up to zach next to me with a stuffed animal and bouquets of flowers...all different kinds. He was dressed from head to toe in protective wear...even a mask...the nurses made him! He came and visted me often in the hospital and even when I got out. In fact my first release day he kidnaped me and took me to a hot pot in southern utah.....


We went camping, for night motorcycle rides, to the llama fest...you name it we did it. It was so much that he was so into adventure and being outdoors....I eventually really crushed on him and the time we were spending together but in the end....we were both too stubborn and went our seperate ways. I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment