Friday, August 21, 2009

Swine Flu

I can't believe that I went to Mexico, I worked for a month and a half at the MTC and I didn't get the Swine Flu but eventually that all caught up to me. I was admitted to the hospital and then once out I was put in isolation. I was out of it for two weeks straight. My parents took such good care of me and nursed me back to health. Zach was a huge supporter too. I really needed him....I just didn't realize it at the time.
I got a lot of reading done, did my homework and slept a lot. It was nice also to relax with my parents and watch movies.
The swine flu was the worst pain I think that I have ever experienced but I am glad that I pulled through it. There were times throughout my hospital stay that I was in so much pain that I just wanted to give up! I am grateful for the support and love I felt and for all those who prayed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment