Friday, August 21, 2009

Mexico Sun


This was my first time in another country...well that I had to use my passport. I loved every single minute of it! I did so many things! We stayed in a Pent House Suite, we soaked up the sun, I parasailed, went horse-back riding, went on boat cruise out to see the seals, went riding on a banana tube, saw cliff divers, went shopping, played volleyball....we did everything! It was so packed of so much fun! It was just what I needed.
I had completely broken up with Wes a few days before I went so I hadn't slept for a long time and my heart was in pieces. So the Mexico sun, adrenaline activities, and the Latin boys all gave me things to smile about. It was just what I needed to start my healing process.
It was me and Erin Rider, Jennifer Fletcher and Stacey Knight. What a great group of girls to spend a week with in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment