Friday, December 25, 2009

"Fall" N 2 the CRAZE


I'm sure that most of you are most curious about Dylan. Dylan and I met at a conference for School Counselors. He recently moved here to Utah and currently is working in Utah County. I laugh everytime I think back to his first smooth introductory lines at that conference! If you would like to hear the story I would be more than happy to share it with you but to be honest- he tells it the best!

We've been dating for a couple months now and are enjoying the life of School Counseling and adventure! Since we have met we have traveled to Idaho, Vegas, San Diego, and Jackson Hole. He likes to be on the move and see new things as I do- so that makes it fun. If you are having a hard time finding me at home and you know I am not at work then I am usually with Dylan either on a road trip, at borders, hangin' with fam, or chillin' at his place watchin' a movie. It's been fun livin' the life and sharing similar interests, hobbies and talents.

Thats us in a nut shell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment